I offer in-person and online coaching services to runners of all types, novice and experienced, ages 14 and older. For military and civil servants, I offer free online coaching and discounted single and multiple sessions. For special needs runners, I also offer discounts. Please email with inquiries.
Individual Coaching Sessions
One-on-one coaching sessions are an excellent way for the coach to assess how a runner is progressing and provide immediate, specific feedback. Sessions can be held once per week/month or multiple times over the course of a training plan. The choice is up to the runner, and what he/she feels is appropriate based on needs and desires. Recommended frequency and length of individual coaching is discussed during the initial free consultation. One-on-one coaching sessions emphasize the following focus areas:
- Warm-Up(dynamic and static drills) for injury prevention, flexibility and stability
- Strength, speed and endurance training in different settings(i.e. track, hills, pavement, off-road, etc.)
- Perceived exertion levels and pacing(taking water and walking breaks as needed)
- Sports Psychology and goal-setting
- Injury Prevention
- Equipment Needs
- Race Day Preparation
- One-on-One Coaching - Buy 1/2 hour: $20
- One-on-One Coaching - Buy 1 hour: $35
- Group Coaching(Up to 5 people) - Buy 1 hour: $60
- One-on-One Coaching - Buy 5 hours total: $125
- One-on-One Coaching - Buy 10 hours total: $250, get 1 hour free
- One-on-One Coaching - Buy 20 hours total: $435, get 3 hours free
- One-on-One Coaching - Buy 30 hours total: $525, get 5 hours free
Weekly Online Coaching
With weekly online coaching, in conjunction with One-on-One coaching(optional), I provide a weekly detailed running schedule. This schedule can be modified and adjusted by me, the coach, as the days and weeks progress, based on how training is going, upcoming races and goals, schedule conflicts, etc. You will have unlimited email communication with your coach, as well as periodic phone availability(30-45 minutes per week). Each training program and running workout is tailored to the individual. Feedback, comments, and questions are always welcome. Your certified running coach cares about you as an individual and will put your well-being, safety and personal running goals first. Two-way communication is key!
- Online Coaching via email week-long detailed running schedule - 1-8 weeks: $45-$185
- Online Coaching via email week-long detailed running schedule - 9-16 weeks: $210-$305
- Online Coaching via email week-long detailed running schedule - 17-24 weeks: $310-360
*Combined Online Coaching with Individual Coaching Sessions receive 25% discount on online weekly coaching.
Recommendations: 4-6 weeks 5K training plan, 6-8 weeks 10K training plan, 10-14 weeks Half Marathon training plan, 16-24 weeks marathon training plan.
Buy a 5-session punch card 1-hour each session: $75
Gift Certificates are available!
Payments can be made by cash, check, or credit card via Paypal. A coaching package (online, one-on-one, or combination) will be tailored to suit your running goals. Please inquire for further details.